CHRISTIAN COMIC ARTS SOCIETY :: A NETWORK OF CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP FOR COMICS FANS, PROS, AND AMATEURS

Banned From Church

Another issue of Prophesy News Watch, I saw this and I couldn't help but shake my head at these folks, and the pastor, this little ol' lady who'd been there for so many years and only wanting to worship and they do this, ESPECIALLY the pastor! I grew up in a Baptist church, and though none of us experienced or went through with the shunning, I can't see anyone really doing this to her, so rude and very un-Jesus like. Though it does explain some things to how folks acted in my church as well.http://www.prophecynewswatch.com/Jan24/2482.html

You need to be a member of CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society to add comments!

Join CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I find this hard to understand, especially from a baptist minister. (baptists have traditionally been very much against a church "authority" gaining too much authority). I can understand these steps being taken if some one is endangering the congregation or is majorly disrupting the service, but over such an issue, I can see no excuse. I just hope that that there is some reasons that we are not aware of to explain this action.
    • I know, it's unbelievable for me as well, I can't understand it, but she's a little ol' lady to boot! and seeing as it's the PASTOR who called the cops JUST because she showed up! GACK! ( I was raised in a Baptist Church) but even with knowing what I do, this isn't right. She just wanted to worship and with him getting all out of shape, it caused a break up with the people and what happened to tolerance and forgiveness??? Also, he should look at himself as well, "Cast the first stone" as it were.
This reply was deleted.