CHRISTIAN COMIC ARTS SOCIETY :: A NETWORK OF CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP FOR COMICS FANS, PROS, AND AMATEURS

Fundraiser for the OC posters production.

Hey everyone, I am opening commissions for here and on DA if anyone would like a commission of some sort, I am willing to produce what you need and send it to you either by pdf or in poster form, the hard copy would only be 8 X 12.5 in the following forms:ink only- $15color,digital-$25pencil sketch-$5The fundraiser is for the sole purpose to produce the posters for the Overcomers and I am raising $162.00 that is the goal, I am keeping the commissions quite cheap so that it's affordable for anyone that may want a commission of their choosing, but I would need Money Orders within the USA as payment as the money will be going for the OC posters production as stated before, so if you would like a commission, just email me or message me here on CCAS with what you want or questions and I will be right with you, I can get them to you within a week, so no worries :D Again, this is solely for the Overcomers Ministry.Again the goal is $162.00 Commissions ARE OPEN!

You need to be a member of CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society to add comments!

Join CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society

Email me when people reply –