CHRISTIAN COMIC ARTS SOCIETY :: A NETWORK OF CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP FOR COMICS FANS, PROS, AND AMATEURS

Replies

• Very nice! I really like "Mighty". That is great that you are reaching that many kids. I am working on something like that, in the sense that I want live actors playing the roles. I hope to have not only a 13 to 15 week lesson plan for a kid's church ministry but also a mini version for VBS as well. Good to know God's got the plan in different places to get to as many kids as possible. I would love to see more on these.
  • Hey Darren,
    That's some way cool stuff you done for those people. Keep up the good work and keep us updated with what's going on at Community Comics. God bless! Bap out!!!
    • well at CC we are just trying to complete some stuff like heroTV that we've been a little laxed at doing our selves. Most of the group are off doing vendor projects or personal stuff. I got some new stuff in the works not sure if I'll do it through CC though.
      Later D.
  • Nice work shown. Are you doing any comic work now?
    • not mainstream currently. Mostly commercial work in comic style for clients. Like the bible cirriculim publisher I've been working (just done Daniel and Isaiah). Currently most rescent comic art for communitycomics new "Hero TV" 3 issue series to debut soon, I'm currently finishing my last few pages on issue 3.
      D.
  • The Bible curriculum that you illustrated looks fantastic! Did you do all the graphic design/layout for the pages or just the artwork?

These look really good! I pray that your artwork can help influence lives for Christ!

Rob
    • I also like that as I am getting older I get to do more juvenile oriented artwork. (did I mention that it was fun too!)
      D.
    • Sometimes but not always. They have an in house designer that I work with at times. It just really depends on there budget and deadline. These are part of the sunday school cirrculum for the Presbyterian Church nationwide. so I'm excited about the numbers of kids it goes out to.
      Shalom D.
This reply was deleted.