CHRISTIAN COMIC ARTS SOCIETY :: A NETWORK OF CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP FOR COMICS FANS, PROS, AND AMATEURS

Artists Wanted

Hi Friends !At first I'd like to wish all of you a very Happy 2008 .... and may all your dreams come true !!!I belong to a new Graphic Novel Publishing company located in India called 'Kalyani Navyug Publications' and we're targeting classic and original stories for the age-group of 7-15 years . At first our target is to publish a set of 64-page 20 books from Classic literature . The scripts have already been written by eminent writers from the US and UK .... and we're now inviting freelance artists to pencil / ink / color / letter our books .We also have identified a style we'd like to work with ... which is of a realistic / natural style. I have enclosed some examples for your review.Please contact me if you would like to work with us on our projects ?

EXAMPLE ILLUSTRATION.pdf

Robin1.jpg

You need to be a member of CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society to add comments!

Join CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hello Brent,

I tried sending you emails - twice. And both times I had them bounce back to me ..... help ???
          I was trying to send you the attached document. Please complete it and send it back to me ?

Illustrator Questionnaire.doc

• email sent!
        • just checking in to see if you received my email, Thanks!
This reply was deleted.