CHRISTIAN COMIC ARTS SOCIETY :: A NETWORK OF CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP FOR COMICS FANS, PROS, AND AMATEURS

Artists Wanted

Hi Friends !At first I'd like to wish all of you a very Happy 2008 .... and may all your dreams come true !!!I belong to a new Graphic Novel Publishing company located in India called 'Kalyani Navyug Publications' and we're targeting classic and original stories for the age-group of 7-15 years . At first our target is to publish a set of 64-page 20 books from Classic literature . The scripts have already been written by eminent writers from the US and UK .... and we're now inviting freelance artists to pencil / ink / color / letter our books .We also have identified a style we'd like to work with ... which is of a realistic / natural style. I have enclosed some examples for your review.Please contact me if you would like to work with us on our projects ?

EXAMPLE ILLUSTRATION.pdf

Robin1.jpg

You need to be a member of CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society to add comments!

Join CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hello! My name is Kirk, and I'm a penciler...I'm interested in your project! Please peruse my page, and let me know if my work suits your needs!
    • Hello Kirk,

Please write to me at ratna@elfinkids.com .....and I will send you all the details ?
  • Hi, my style may not be the ones you are looking for, but here is my website for your review.

www.innerheaven-gfx.tk
    • Hi !

I checked out our site .... and I like your style.
      Please write to me such that I can send you more details
      • Ratna, sent you the questionnaire filled, please let me know :D Thanks and God Bless!
  • That pdf looks great!

Sadly, it doesn't look like my style fits in here, however, if a project ever comes up where my art could be used, please give me a shout! I'd love to help!

http://jaems-kun.deviantart.com/gallery
    • Thanks ..... I've seen your work .
      Will be in touch
  • I would be interested in a colorist position ^^, though is this a volunteer program or (sorry if this sounds bad) is there a payment plan? Thanks!
    • Fully paid Christina :-)
      Please write to me ar ratna@elfinkids.com for more details ?
      • Ratna,
        I sent an email to you but have had no response. I was just checking to see if you received it.
        (cbgiles) Brent
This reply was deleted.