CHRISTIAN COMIC ARTS SOCIETY :: A NETWORK OF CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP FOR COMICS FANS, PROS, AND AMATEURS

3 Ways Artists & Designers Hear from God

How do you hear from God concerning your creative talent?The key principle that I believe is that God speaks to us all the time, we just need to:* Be in the place where God is speaking in order to hear Him.* Get rid of the “noise” that tries to drown out the sound of His voice.* Refrain from silencing the voice of God when it conflicts with our own “voice”.(more...)

You need to be a member of CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society to add comments!

Join CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hey, Brother,

I'm new to the forum here, I just wanted to suggest a CD you might find helpful.

https://secure2.convio.net/str/site/Ecommerce?VIEW_PRODUCT=true&amp...

I can promise you, as a fellow Christian artist, that this CD set will be immensely helpful to you in your walk with Christ. I don’t work for the org that puts this tape out, so I’m not making money off of you by suggesting it, but I have benefitted immensely from this teaching.

It simply and profoundly answers the questions we ask about seeking God’s will, in a way that we can definitely put to good use in our lives as artists.

If the URL doesn’t work, go to www.str.org and look in their online store for “Decision Making and the Will of God” by Greg Koukl.

~Randy
  • Good writing, Tony. In today's society it is easy to let life smother our relationship with the LORD. Stay in the scriptures and prayer for communication. And to discern His voice over ours, if it doesn't line up the scriptures, it ain't Him. Satan is out there tearing it up to see who he can devour because the time is short. Jesus is coming soon, and if it's not today or not for a hundred years, we are appointed to die. That means at any time (in 52 seconds or at the old age of 44 or 99) we will enter into eternity one way or the other with or without salvation and what we did for the LORD could be limited...the time is now!
This reply was deleted.