CHRISTIAN COMIC ARTS SOCIETY :: A NETWORK OF CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP FOR COMICS FANS, PROS, AND AMATEURS

Replies

• I think that yes, there are an extraordinary number of differences and variations in worship, but at the core of most all Christian churches is the teaching of salvation through Christ alone, soely through faith in His saving grace.

Does this imply confusion necessarily? In a way, yes, at least when believers do not work and live in unity with believers of different denominational backgrounds, but instead let animonsity divide themselves over these differences. We can get hung up on, "Oh, that church believes in hand waving and stomping feet! Why don't they use the Trinity Hymnal and an organ like we do", etc.

Part of me thinks that the overwhelming denominational differences are just a way that Satan has infiltrated the church and caused divisions over the years. At yet another part of me sees this more as cultural/societal influences and the bearing that this has on various styles of worship.

Just my $.02
  • uhhh...I think part of your speech is missing....
This reply was deleted.