CHRISTIAN COMIC ARTS SOCIETY :: A NETWORK OF CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP FOR COMICS FANS, PROS, AND AMATEURS

Replies

• Exactly, Rob! I feel like quitting this very minute entirely, but I'm not mentally suited for any other job...
  • I know what you mean. What I find is not necessary lethargy, but just a sense of frustration that I can't put into a visual medium what I see in my head. I have these distinct ideas that I want to put on paper, but at times I just can't get it right.
  • Well, I do understand how you feel I get the same exact way sometimes when I work constantly all week, yes, sometimes even Sundays but I try to avoid it. I take a break from work by either doing a drawing for myself or going out somewhere to take a break and get away from home and work, which are in the same place, lol. Then after awhile if I don't work on anything, I get to craving to get back to it, lol. However, my husband makes me take a weekend now and again to rest my wrist, I am getting carpel tunnel and he and I either, don't want surgery so, like over the Thanksgiving weekend for instance. Mainly just get up and take a break, perhaps even for a day or two schedule your time a little different to relax and rest up and as Robert said take the Sabbath as God intended, it helps wonders!
This reply was deleted.