CHRISTIAN COMIC ARTS SOCIETY :: A NETWORK OF CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP FOR COMICS FANS, PROS, AND AMATEURS

Introducing the new guy

Greetings all, I couldn't find a dedicated intro area, so I assume this is acceptable.I was restless tonight and incredibly tired of my usual secular art community's issues, so I went hunting for other Christian artists to chat with, learn from and play off of regarding my own ministerial comic project and just stuff in general. I basically need a breath of fresh air and a proper perspective over what I've been getting. Here's to hoping I'm in the right place. I like what I've seen so far.

You need to be a member of CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society to add comments!

Join CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Buenos DIas, RMK! I read about your book in the other thread and it sounds awesome. I can't wait to see more. I think you've found the right spot to hang out.:)
  • Greetings RMK... glad to meet your acquaintance... welcome to the CCAS forums... always good to have a brother or sister in Christ hang out and chill.

My name is Jesse... and I'm an inkaholic. ;)
    http://chill.My/
  • YES! You are in the right place. And God bless you for serving in USAF. My prayers are with you for your sacrifice and willingness to defend our nation.
This reply was deleted.