CHRISTIAN COMIC ARTS SOCIETY :: A NETWORK OF CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP FOR COMICS FANS, PROS, AND AMATEURS

Super-Con 2008 Update #1 and Hayward Con 2007

I got this email on from the SuperCon staff:"Before getting into the first update of the year for Super-Con 2007, just a reminder that Hayward Con 2007 will take place on November 4, 2007, at Centenniel Hall in Hayward. Guests include Alex Nino, Scott Shaw, Tony DeZuniga, Ernie Chan, Dan Brereton and others. Check out http://www.super-con.com/hayward.shtml for more info. This show is put on by Steve Wyatt, one of the principals of Super-Con.Now, on to Super-Con.The dates for Super-Con 2008 are now finalized. Super-Con 2008 will occur on May 17 and 18, 2008, at the San Jose Convention Center, South Hall. (Same location as 2007.) The San Jose Marriott will again be our convention hotel. The last two years we have conflicted with the Book Expo. Luckily, this year no such conflict exists.We're just starting to formulate our guest list but we already have a great guestlist. Our guests for 2008 will include:Adam Hughes & Allison SohnFrank ChoCraig HamiltonDon McGregorMichael GoldenGreg HornStuart SaygerMike BairRay LagoDan BreretonJim SilkeJane WiedlinMany more will be added in the coming months. Suffice to say, the guest list in 2008 will be even better than in 2007 (and that's saying a lot).Last year, we had a lot of success with our inking panel where various artists inked pencils gratiously provided by Frank Cho. We will again let the artists run, this time with at least two sets of pencils by Michael Golden and Adam Hughes. Should be fun and will make for a great auction.Updates should begin hitting our website in the next few weeks so check back periodically at www.super-con.com.If you are interested in possibly exhibiting at Super-Con 2008, please e-mail me back at this address.If you have any questions, comments, suggestions, please let me know. There should be some big news in November when the next update hits.Best, Steve Morger."

You need to be a member of CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society to add comments!

Join CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society

Email me when people reply –

Replies

This reply was deleted.