CHRISTIAN COMIC ARTS SOCIETY :: A NETWORK OF CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP FOR COMICS FANS, PROS, AND AMATEURS
Hey all, I was just thinking, the message system is great here and all, but what about a chat too? for those who are online to talk faster than messaging? lol, just a thought :D

You need to be a member of CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society to add comments!

Join CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• wow, so everyone seems to be in agreement on having a chat, so all we gotta do now is get a hold of the admin and let them know we would like one and I agree with Jesse, that would be cool to get to know one another ^^
      • btw...christiancomics.net has a open chat room, but those members only want to meet thursdays when I'm in class 'cause they all hate me. We could easily schedule other dates to meet there....one doesn't even have to register onto CC.net to get into the chatroom!
        http://christiancomics.net/
  • YES! We could use more smileys.:)
  • Hey man, LOL mean laughing out loud. There are some site out there that tell you what all those things mean. I dont really use them, I would rather just speak english. It takes longer to type tho, ha ha.
  • Absotively!!! Thats a great idea!
    • sounds good to me, lets get started!
    • lol, zombie apocolypse ROFL!!!!! XD XD XD well, hope they answer soon, lol.
  • I would assume the CCAS Admin. Just a guess. :-}
    • who's that? O.o?
      • he's the guy who you have to get approval from to post any media.....
This reply was deleted.