CHRISTIAN COMIC ARTS SOCIETY :: A NETWORK OF CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP FOR COMICS FANS, PROS, AND AMATEURS
Hey all, I was just thinking, the message system is great here and all, but what about a chat too? for those who are online to talk faster than messaging? lol, just a thought :D

You need to be a member of CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society to add comments!

Join CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I'm all for it! I'd be game to get involved with a CCAS chat some evening (although I'm never sure exactly when I'll be online)

Rob
  • Sounds like a good idea to me.
    • aha I see, well if we all could agree on a certain time per week that most of us would TRY to be on or something, sure we could go to the other chat spot, or just state that every thursday or wed or w/e would be the best time of the week to be on between a certain time, *shrugs* dunno. lol
  • .................................D'oh!

I guess our best option is at CC.Net then, huh?
  • I'm on right now since I'm too bored too work...maybe we should set up another discussion on what peoples schedules are to set up any chat system?
    • Hmmm...I don't think we need to start another thread for that.......well, maybe.....I don't know. But if someone wants to throw out a time i'll try to be there if i'm able. I don't have the net right now so i'm using the comp lab. Or what about some kind of IM meeting? We could do that.
  • My schedule is wide open.:)
  • LOL Don't worry, man. CC.Net hates everybody. I think its in their mission statement.:) I like your idea about using their chat though. Although registering isn't really a big deal. They could actually use more cordial people on there.:) And its pretty easy. They don't seem to use their chat very often, even on Thursdays. Maybe we should give that a try.:)
    • good Idea, can't remember if I am or not registered with them *shrugs* but if they aren't using it PPFFFTTT on them if they hate everyone, just ignore the hate by dusting them off your shoes ^^. Sound's like a good Idea, though I won't be here on Thursdays, which is Bill day for me and I am running around paying "da man" oi vey ><, but any other time than Sundays or Thursdays is cool with me ^^
  • I think that scheduled online chats would be nice too with the powers that be... perhaps monthly or quarterly... that way we get to know one another, get to talk shop, get to know who we are dealing with and all that jazz... I'm thinking it would be a great idea. :D
This reply was deleted.