CHRISTIAN COMIC ARTS SOCIETY :: A NETWORK OF CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP FOR COMICS FANS, PROS, AND AMATEURS

Need opinions/Votes for the Overcomers title font

Hey all, naturally the final decision will be Howards, but I would like to find out by vote what the best looking font would be, just from this poster idea alone, that the majority would find pleasing to the eye and most fitting, you may have to DL the piccy to see it properly though. Please help me on this, but again, Howard has final say and I am just curious, oh and there are two #12's there lol, woops, just say bottom or top 12 and I will know what you mean ^^ Thanks and God Bless!

OC_Poster_selectFT.jpg

You need to be a member of CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society to add comments!

Join CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• NP, and Thanks, but I was going for the Title for ALL the covers and posters, lol, not just this one, but thanks again for the vote ^^
    • Oh yeah, i know. But i hav'nt yet seen the other stuff so this was all i had to go on. It also seemed to fit the most. I just knew that there WOULD in fact be a book, and #5 seems the most "all-purpose" to me.:):):)
  • I'm gonna go with #5. It seems to fit the mood of the Pic. Great work BTW.:)
  • I like the idea behind #2, though I would have to say it's still lacking. Maybe the shadow should be gradiented or it could probably benefit from a couple more after images of different transparencies. It's worth playing around with anyway.

I think I like the first one too, if it was a bit easier to see.
    • I have been having votes from my DA page too so I will wait out this week to see the major votes and seeing as I already know what Howard's fav's are I will put the totals up to Howard :D Thanks and keep them coming!
  • Hi Christina,

I like #2 for this poster, the after-image works great with the lightning. For a more general look I like #8. #9 is kind of intriguing, but I thought that it might be troublesome for you to use, being both black and white.

This is a beautiful poster, by the way.

God bless you,
    Gerry Lee
This reply was deleted.