CHRISTIAN COMIC ARTS SOCIETY :: A NETWORK OF CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP FOR COMICS FANS, PROS, AND AMATEURS

Help!!!!!!!!

Hello, my name is Reginald Oglesby. I have recently completed a comic that the Lord has given me. I have drawn all the artwork by hand and colored it with coloring pencils. I have scanned all the pictures to my computer and now I need help with turning the pages into comic book form. I don't know if the work needs to be digital and if it does I will need help with making it digital. I am not sure exactly what I need, but I need some funding for the project. I believe I will need an artist and I know I need to get it published. I can be e-mailed at oglesby6@att.net, Facebook:Reginald Oglesby. If anyone would like to see my work to see if it is something you would be interested in working with,please contact me at any of the aforementioned contacts. Thank you all

You need to be a member of CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society to add comments!

Join CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• posting a page on here would be cool to have a look? :)

• Did you ever finish this project?

• I'm going to holla at you for advice when I'm at the next phase. Cause as of right now the only thing I'm good at is drawing. Figuring out the rest is going to be a journey.  One of the blessings that comes from this sight is that My christian peeps got tons of info on the comic process.  Also when ever I have questions you guys always step up with the answers.  Thanks.
This reply was deleted.