CHRISTIAN COMIC ARTS SOCIETY :: A NETWORK OF CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP FOR COMICS FANS, PROS, AND AMATEURS

Replies

• I thought you already had a plethora of volunteers for this project. Whats the story with them?
    • well when i asked for artists for piecemeal work spelling wrong i know it its a guess
      they offered what i asked some 2 pages some 3,4,5, pages and it wasnt goiing to be enough but now i got these brothers dividing whatever will be left to finish and it blows my mind gods way of doing things
      • As well it should. God wants Jesses Story done even more than you do. LOL You're just gonna have to face the fact the this is Gods show, buddy. We're just the actors, and as long as you stick to the "script", all will be well. God bless you Geoff.
  • Hang in there Geoff, I'm sure your friends will do a great job on prepping your story. Keep us up to date with how things are going as it develops.

God bless you Geoff,
    Gerry
    • I would but with Medieval RPG and The Overcomers I am full up each week ><</body>
  • Hi Geoff, How many pages do you need done? Are you looking for black and white art? Is there a deadline? I don't know if I can be of any help to you, but I believe in your project and will pray for you and "Jesse's Story". I would be willing to storyboard it and then ask Larry Blake if he would finish the pages, but last time I heard from him he was pretty booked for awhile. Still, if you don't mind waiting, he's a great artist! Here's a page Larry did for my "The New Sons of Thunder" story:

Anyway, if there is anything I can do for you, let me know, 'kay? God bless you Geoff, Gerry Lee
    • gerry i would love to have you and larry finish the story I am a huge fan of his and all the rest of you but i would love to have larry on it just one question how much does he charge does he know of the project and has he read it is he interested ok thats more than one question sorry lol
      between u two
      mike
      rob marsh
      if im missing someone iim getting senile got a long list of artists these will make sure we finish this
      trying not to cry this project is set he faints again
      • Hi Geoff,
        Right now I think Larry only knows what you've printed in AO about the project. Since you're interested in him as an artist for part of Jesse's story, I will snail mail him your latest version of the story tomorrow and explain that the project is in progress. If he can fit your project into his schedule, I'll pay his fees. I'll mail the letter tomorrow, and let you know when he writes back.

It's great to hear how things are coming together for you, Geoff, may the Lord be glorified through Jesse's Story, and may many hearts be reached.

Gerry Lee
        • aaarrgghh i cant let you do that if its a low rate i can see what i can come up with if not i really hate the idea of someone else having to step in cause i have a crappy job that pays crap
    • i have no idea how many pages need to be decided upon i just know i am short on artists and i am getting really discoraged. When I decided who to start out with the art and breakdowns i made a decision from the heart that i wanted Jeff Earls and Fran Matera who I worked with together on the comic strip sunday pages of Steve Roper and Mike nomad and they are too of my oldest friends esp fran who is 82. Well Jeff is working on the manga bible for zondervans writing or interpetating it or something like that also working on book three of ted dekkers circle trilogy series being made into comic book form from thomas nelson and Ted Dekker has contacted Jeff IMpressed with what Jeff has done with his works and they are now looking at adapting other dekker books into comic book form. PLus JEffs former alias comics revolutionary war comic pistolfist he is still working on
      I just had to ask one of the busiest men in christian comics to start on my project

AAARRRRGGGGHHHHH
This reply was deleted.